If you have lived with cats you have probably asked “Why does my cat ______?”
Cats are still a mystery in many ways and we are often puzzled by their activities.
Come and learn about the natural cat and get answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about cat behavior.
• Why do cats bring home their prey?
• Can I train a cat to follow house rules?
• Will my cat accept a new baby or kitten in the house?
• What should I feed my finicky cat?
• Is the spray bottle the answer to behavior problems?
• How can I help my cat’s fear of the vet?
• Why doesn’t my cat act more like my dog?
This class will cover frequently asked questions, offer shelter kitty demonstrations, and provide time for your questions.
Sunday, Sept 20, 2015, 1:00- 3:00 PM at Happy Cats Haven
1412 S 21st St, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
Reservations: Melissa 719-686-8778 or Happy Cats Haven 719-635-5000
Facilitators: Melissa Shandley & Sara Ferguson. Melissa is one of the founding members of Happy Cats Haven and a Professional Cat Consultant. Sara is the Director of Happy Cats.