Our senior cats at Happy Cats have been waiting a long time for their forever homes. Through December 15th (we got a late start!), all seniors will have a special adoption fee of $25.
Here are some of the best reasons why seniors make wonderful pets:
- Cats who have been in the shelter for a long time will appreciate being in a home even more.
- Older cats have longer attention spans, so they’re often easier to train.
- They usually already know basic household etiquette.
- No surprises…they are already the size and color they will probably be.
- They are usually very happy to just hang out with you and not get into trouble because they’re bored.
- They make the best nap buddies ever!
- They are the hardest to find homes for, so when you adopt a senior, you’re truly saving a life.