If a puppy can go to KINDERGARTEN,
why can’t I?
How would you like the kitten you just adopted to grow up to be a happy, adaptable, outgoing cat?
Just like puppies, kittens do their best with socializing and training. Their first few months of life are extremely important to helping you raise a well-adjusted, confident and affectionate cat who will be your Best Feline Friend ever!
Kitty Kindergarten saves lives!
Kittens 4 months and under are the most open to learning. In one fun session, we can teach you, your family and your kitten the skills you need to avoid problems later.
Your kitten will learn:
- How to be a social butterfly instead of a scaredy cat
- How to enjoy petting & handling for trim nails & beautiful fur
- How to enjoy a lifetime of play so you don’t have a bored, fat cat
- How to always go inside the box
- How to scratch where you want to keep you & your furniture happy
You & your family will learn:
- What your kitten is trying to tell you
- How to make visits to the vet fun instead of fearful
- How to have a more lovable cat with play, training & tricks
- How to help your kitten stay healthy & happy its whole life
WHO: Kittens 4 months & under with proof of vaccination…& their families
OR new adopters without kittens (we can loan you one :))
WHEN: Wednesday, January 12th, 6 to 7:30 pm
WHERE: Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region
610 Abbot Lane, Colorado Springs
FREE:…to Happy Cats & HSPPR adopters
OR suggested donation of $20 for all others
Please contact us to sign up at 719-635-5000!