Happy Cats is having a FOSTER OPEN HOUSE on October 20th from 2 to 4 pm. You can come tour Happy Cats and talk to other current foster parents. We’ll be here to answer any questions you might have.
Feline foster parents come in all varieties:
- You have a temporary assignment to the area, knowing you’ll have to move yet wanting a companion while you live here
- You want to give your children the magic of kittens without adding to our serious feline overpopulation problem
- You want a feline companion but can’t commit to the possible years a cat could live
- You have one allergic family member but other members who would like a cat
Kittens and sometimes their moms are our most common fosters, but sometimes an abandoned adult would benefit from living in a regular home for a while.
- Food & litter
- Toys, boxes, bedding & scratchers
- All medical and behavioral support for them & you
- Either a separate room, a home without other cats or a home with animals who like the variety of new cats
- A few hours a day to play with, socialize and have fun with your new friend or friends.
WHERE: Happy Cats Haven
1412 S. 21st Street
Colorado Springs CO 80904
RSVPs appreciated at 719-362-4600
Hope to see you then!