Kittens are lovable, fun and easy to care for, right?
Not always! You can turn your sweet, purring baby into a frightened scaredy-cat with just a few wrong moves in a matter of weeks. The clock is ticking because their best learning time is under 5 months old.
How often have you heard people say these things about raising kittens?
- Kittens should be adopted alone and as young as possible so they’ll bond with their humans.
- New kittens can go right into the middle of your household…they’ll adjust just fine.
- If kittens do something wrong, they’re being spiteful and must be punished.
These are all MYTHS that can harm your kitten! Join Play & Treat’s Melissa Shandley at the area’s newest luxury cat facility, Catagonia Cat Hotel for this fun session for your family and your kitten! We’ll bust these myths and show you how to raise your kitten to be a happy, loving, lifelong cat companion.
You & your family will learn:
- What your kitten is trying to tell you
- How to make visits to the vet fun instead of fearful
- How to have a more lovable cat with play, training & tricks
- How to help your kitten stay healthy & happy its whole life
You’ll be able to teach your kitten:
- How to be a social butterfly instead of a scaredy cat
- How to enjoy petting & handling for trim nails & beautiful fur
- How to enjoy a lifetime of play so you don’t have a bored, fat cat
- How to always go inside the box
- How to scratch where you want to keep you & your furniture happy
WHO: New kitten adopters
WHEN: Saturday, July 22, 2-3:30 pm
WHERE: Catagonia Cat Hotel
4703 Centennial Blvd, Colorado Springs CO 80919
REGISTER: Call Happy Cats at 719-362-4600 to reserve your space